Placework is a design-forward practice with a fierce sense of responsibility to community and planet. Equity, diversity, and inclusion are the core of our ethos and our design thinking. The success of our work is directly tied to the culture in our office as we teach and learn from each other in a collaborative environment. We are looking for the next addition to help grow this great studio vibe.
We are looking for an emerging professional with 3-5 years of experience, killer graphic capabilities (both visual and technical) who is organized and optimistic. You should be comfortable communicating your ideas and excited to contribute your skills to a team that will reciprocally support your professional growth.
Your work may include any of the following aspects of our workflow:
- Physical models
- BIM (Revit)
- Construction details
- Construction Administration
- Field reconnaissance
- Interface with consultants, contractors, and clients
- Research: project contexts, materials, technologies, codes/regulations, etc.
- Direct support of Project Managers
- Project management (Everybody manages something here.)
- General office operations support
- Community participation/engagement outside of the office
We hope you will come prepared with:
- An accredited architecture degree
- A positive and collaborative mindset
- Keen time-management skills
- Proficiency with Revit and Adobe programs
- Desire to learn (and share with others)
- Respect for others and the impact of this work
- Interesting clients and projects
- A team of engaged mentors and opportunity for growth
- A sense of exploration in the work
- A really cool studio in a really cool location
- A collaborative and fun-loving culture
- Competitive Salary
- 8 paid holidays + generous paid personal time
- Health insurance + a Simple IRA Retirement plan
How to Apply
We are a standout firm in our market area whose growth depends on the passions and interests of all team members, so come prepared to share what you love. Please send a resume and a page or two of graphic work that makes you proud to [email protected].